Are you to Yoga? Below are a few suggestions to to ensure your best experience possible.
- Getting started at YogaFresh?
All of our beginners classes are drop-in friendly, so please arrive 10 minutes early to your first class at YogaFresh. Your instructor will get you set up at the studio and answer any of your questions before class. If your a local resident, your first week of classes are always FREE for new students to YF. Please visit our current class schedule HERE or pick one up at the studio to get started!
- If you're new to Yoga, these classes and workshops are a great option to start with:
- FREE monthly Yoga for Beginners Workshop (sign-up HERE)
- Yoga FreshFlow
- Gentle Yoga
- Hatha Fusion
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- HOT Yoga
- Preparing for your first class at YogaFresh:
- Make sure to be well hydrated prior to class and avoid heavy meals for at least two hours before class. Snacks and light meals are ok, but its best to practice yoga on an empty stomach as its uncomfortable to have food in the stomach when your bending, twisting and exerting yourself.
- Wear form-fitting excercize clothing that you can sweat in and is comfortable, yet functional to not distract you from your practice. We also offer both mens and womens clothing in our retail boutique.
- Please bring a mat (if you have one), bottle of water, towel and an open mind. Note: YF also rents mats for $1 and sells water.
- Options to continue classes at YogaFresh after your FREE week:
- YF offers a special Unlimited First Month of Yoga for New Students for only $89 and is only after your FREE WEEK to continue to explore the benefits of yoga at a discounted rate. Additional classes, packages and membership options are also available to find perfect option for you! Check out our pricing options HERE.
If you have any additional questions before your first YF class: